Monday 8 February 2010

SOAR! SAGE!

Sweaty sausage skin
Do mop my brow with
Dampened cloth
Naïve to assume clean
Infested pork fuck
Grind my ass
Young piglet suckle on my frozen teet, no, tong!
Sausage hands
Nothing here but meat! MEAT!

MEAT ON HEAT

Womad, wishing snowmad festival, golden brownies slipping snakes in the grass chanting…..
“WE WANT MASH!”
“WE WANT MASH!”

I, myself and the sage onion soldiers glare through misty chilli , one eye on the crowd, the other frying and bubbling as if a fried egg awaiting its hoagy?

Bogey.
Do not laugh.
Real sausage is SERIOUS.

Drip, pant, phew, urgh, argh, wow, yuck, bler
It’s a dangerous game out there boys
Aprons on
Fat a-go-go

Beans, beans are good for the…good for no-one
This pork is over
I’m leaving

No more spinach popeye eating blue cheese what the…coriander & elephant trunk are you on about?
Come…come…sample my sausage floppy porky wanger.
Weeny pie.

Fuck the sausage king and his scrotum faced dartford tunnel nostril kosher tits, aint got a fuckin’ brotwurst idea about anything apart from “HOAGY BEARS” and “MR MUSCLE”
Clean my ears out with kitchen roll please
Wash my bum please
Wash the satan chicken blood spot eggs from my post orthodox arse




RACIST
SAUSAGE
FLIPPER
BEWARE

Bring on mr soft side stepping trout sucking big fat men

Grease me up

No comments: